“OUR ORIGINAL JAPAN ESCORTED TOURS FROM HILO, HAWAII”
with “OMOTENASHI” services = the spirit of Japanese Hospitality and Quality Tour Escorting
– Based in Hilo, Hawaii, we proudly offer local customers the following types of Japan escorted tour services:
1) Group Escorted Tours for Individuals Offered Seasonally (Spring, Early Summer, Fall & Winter) departing from Hilo, Hawaii (Please see below)
2) Private/Custom Escorted Tours for Organizations, Companies, Schools, Families, Friends, etc. (15 adult PAX minimum with price starting from $1,980 per person) departing from Hilo, Hawaii
– Our mission is to let our Hawaii customers experience what we enjoy most in Japan or Japan local style!! Our Japan escorted tours are fully planned and customized by our Japanese guides and originated from Hawai’i or, in fact, from your home! We make them all from scratch by studying Japan’s current trends, our experiences, friends’ recommendations, what local people say and so on. We just think about Japan everyday to make the best and most reasonable/affordable Japan tours (or to enjoy Japan 120%). We are fully committed to providing Hawaii customers with original and unique Japan escorted tours with “Omotenashi” services as we always do to our Japanese customers who visit Hawaii everyday. Please join our next Japan tour and let’s enjoy Japan with us!!
<<JAPAN TOURS AVAILABLE NOW>>
**Winter 2017 – Hokkaido Winter Snow Festivals 2017 & Tokyo Holoholo (Tour Dates: 2/7/2017 – 2/17/2017) – click here to download the tour itinerary (SOLD-OUT!)
– “Let’s Enjoy Sapporo Snow Festival & Asahikawa Winter Festival with Fresh Local Seafood, Hot Sake, Onsen and Hokkaido-Limited Omiyage Shopping in Sapporo, Asahikawa, and Otaru & holoholo in Tokyo!!
<<NEXT JAPAN TOURS>>
**Sakura Viewing with Spring Foods & Nama Sake in Spring 2017 – “Let’s Enjoy Sakura Viewing and Spring Foods & Nama Sake!!” (will be available in Oct-Nov 2016)
<<PAST JAPAN TOURS>>
<<OUR JAPAN TOUR REPORT BLOG!>> coming soon…
<<FREE TOUR PHOTO DOWNLOAD FOR OUR CUSTOMERS>>
(Last updated: 10/19/2016)